You must have noticed that there is no option to directly download apps from Nokia OVI store to your PC. But there is a way to download apps to your pc directly from OVI store. Dont worry its completely legal because if its a paid application, you will still have to buy it to use it. This method only lets you download the app to your pc incase you dont have free grps on your phone, so you are completely safe.
Follow these steps to download the applications:
1. Go to Nokia OVI store and search for the app you need and then click on it.
2. The url would look something this "http://store.ovi.com/content/26254?clickSource=search"
3. Now change the url to this "http://store.ovi.com/content/26254/download" and hit enter.
This way you can download all the apps directly from OVI store to your PC.
Just delete everything that is written after the app id and add "/download". In the above url "26254" is the app id.
Now you have downloaded the application but many applications would come with a ".dm" extention and would not run or would give an error when you try to install the same. Just follow these steps to make it work.
1. Download Notepad++ from here and open the app with Notepad++
2. Remove the first four lines. Check the snapshot.
3. Then go to file > save as and type any filename you want and add this ".sis" extention. Then Hit Save. The same method applies for "sisx" files as well.
Thats it!!! Now its ready for installation. Install it and enjoy your app. :)