Many of you must have windows 7 but can't afford the genuine windows 7 key. Naturally you tend to resort to illegal means by applying cracks and patches. Keep in mind that by doing so you are not only breaking law but also opening doors to many hacker, virus and malware attacks. You never know what is in that loader. You use it to get over this trial period but along with that it also secretly modifies your registry and opens the door to unknown attacks. Now im not saying all the loaders are virus or Trojan, but why take chance and put the very integrity of your security at risk.
You can use this trick to extend your windows 7 trial period to almost a year, while keeping your windows secured and genuine all along. Yes that's right, your windows will be genuine, that means you can run the windows updates as well without running into any issues. Remember it is not your windows 7 software that determines whether its genuine or not, its the key that your using.
Download windows 7 from microsoft, it comes with 30 days trial. Now follow these steps to use your windows 7 for almost a year.
1. Go to search bar on your start menu and then type "cmd" and right click on "command prompt" and then click "Run as administrator". This way you can start your command prompt in elevated permission mode.
2. Now in the command prompt type "slmgr -rearm"
3. Now immediately after that your system will prompt for a restart. Restart your system and check your system status. It will be extended by
30 days. Now there is a limit to the number of times you can do that and its 3 times, so that means its 90 days. Hence your total trial period becomes almost (30+90) =120 days.
4. To extend it further, comes the registry tweak. By using this tweak you can increase the number of times "slmgr -rearm" command usage limit.
5. Go to search box of your start menu type "regedit" and then hit Enter. Registry editor will open up.
Now navigate to
6. Look for the name "SkipRearm", double click on it and change the value from 0 to 1 and click ok button.
That's all its done. Now you can use "slmgr -rearm" command 8 more times which means you can extend the trial period to extra 240 days. Don't use the registry tweak until you exhaust your first 3 times.
7. To see the number of rearms you have left, type "slmgr.vbs -dlv" in the search box of your start menu. A dialog box will pop up on the screen, it will show you how many rearms you have left.
Use the "slmgr -rearm" command on the 30th day of your trial period . So that way you can use your windows for (120+240)= 360 days at the max.