It seems that Aadhaar Card is the latest trending in India now.Changing Aadhaar card address is also imperative in case users have been issued the identification document by UIDAI. However, this does not mention the correct address. In fact, getting the Aadhaar card address change is also applicable if users have moved to a new place and that address is essential to be placed on the documents. So, now with this Aadhaar, which is needed almost everywhere, users would have to make sure that the documentation has proper address and name. Thankfully, it has become pretty easy now to change or update Aadhaar card address online as the UIDAI website allows citizens to perform the whole process from the comfort of their homes only with a few clicks.
So, now the essential step to change the Aadhaar address online:
- On the UIDAI website, users need to click on Address Update Request (Online). A webpage would open in a new tab, where the user needs to click on the bottom, on the Proceed after going through the instructions.
- Next over here, users need to enter the Aadhaar number and the text verification code to receive the OTP, and on the next page, enter the OTP.
- Next, users need to choose whether they want to change the Aadhaar card address by area pin code or by address.
- On the next page, users would have to fill in the required details and click on Submit.
- Now, users would have to provide a proof of the correct address in order to change the Aadhaar card address. This can be done from a number of ID proofs for this, such as passport, insurance policy, credit card statement, telephone bill (landline), property tax receipt, etc.
- The last step is to select the BPO service provider, which users can do by clicking on the radio button next to the service providers’ names and clicking Submit.
That’s pretty much it to the process of changing or updating the Aadhaar card address online. However, users also need to remember that just submitting the application does not mean the address would be updated in UIDAI records. The new address submitted would be then verified for authentication purposes before it is entered into the records, and this implies users need to enter the correct details with accuracy.