The iPhone X is a gorgeous device because of its striking bezel-less design and flowing edge-to-edge OLED display. It is powered by the lighting fast A11 bionic processor and comes with future AI tricks, excellent build quality, and wireless charging. The problem is that all this satisfaction comes at a cost almost one lakh rupees. However, you can get your iPhone X for as low as ₹26,700- if you use Reliance Jio’s buyback plan. Jio is ready to give back close to 70 percent of MRP of the iPhone close to 70,000 rupees.
The buyback offer is valid for iPhone X’s bought from Reliance retail stores, Jio.com, MyJio or Amazon.in (only via seller Reliance Digital though). At present, Jio.com is no longer selling the iPhone X outright. Instead, there is a register link which will let you know when the smartphone comes back in stock.
Terms and Conditions to buy iPhone X.
– You have to give the iPhone X back after a year to be eligible for the buyback. Remember, the phone needs to be in mint condition.
– you have to opt for a mandatory ₹799 per month plan. Customers can avail 90GB (3GB per day ) of 4G data and unlimited calling.
– customers can get voice or data services for a whole year by paying ₹9,999 in one time go at the time of enrollment.
– You will have to pay the entire ₹89,000 in one go while buying the iPhone X. You have to pay ₹1,02,000 of you are opting for the higher- end 256GB variant.
– You will receive ₹62,300 back when you return the smartphone after one year of meeting all the requirements.
– The offer is perfectly suitable for the gadgets lovers who prefer to update their phones frequently.
– The buyback offer is valid for Reliance retail stores, Jio.com, MyJio or Amazon.in. You can enroll your smartphone for the buyback offer before 31st December 2017.
The process how can you avail the deal
At first, visit the official website of Jio that is – jio.com
Second, locate the iPhone X 70% buyback’ banner on the homepage
Third, click on “Enroll for buyback”.
Fourth, enter your iPhone X’s IMEI number and your registered mobile number
Fifth, click on ‘I accept terms and conditions’ and then on ‘submit’ at the bottom of the page.
Sixth, you will receive a confirmation message.