Reliance Jio is here again with its latest Happy New Year offers. All its updated plans go live today. The previous week has witnessed Mukesh Ambani led Jio to make the announcement that it has revised all its 1GB data offering plans. The company has aimed at updating the plans to offer more data at a minimal cost.
Further, Jio has also updated its prepaid plans to offer 50 percent more data or a discount of ₹50. To be more specific, some of the Jio plans would now see an increase in the data offering while some would see a price drop. Now, a list of all the offers Jio Prepaid users would be getting today:
Plans witnessing price cuts:
- ₹149 plan: This was previously priced at ₹199, offering 28GB data for 28 days.
- ₹349 plan: The old price of this plan was ₹399 offering 70GB data for 70 days.
- ₹399 plan: Jio earlier offered this plan at ₹459 offering 84GB data for 84 days.
- ₹449 plan: The old price of this plan was ₹499 offering 91GB data for 91 days.
Plans offering additional data:
- ₹198 plan: User would be able to avail now 42GB data for 28 days, which was 28GB before.
- ₹398 plan: There is now 1.5GB daily data for 70 days on this plan and 105GB 4G data in total.
- ₹448 plan: Jio now offers 126GB data for 84 days, which was 84 GB before.
- ₹498 plan: The new data amount is 136GB 4G data for 91 days which was 91GB before.
So, choose your plan today and go on continuing with the Jio services.