The week that started on 18th June 2018, had some scintillating news to offer from the technological arena. Germany using technology to take the lead in World Cup 2018, WhatsApp rolling out Group video calls and voice call features and lots more. Let’s find out what else happened in the Tech World:
1. How is Germany using technology to lead in Russia FIFA World Cup 2018?
World Cup is soaring high and so is the excitement. So, grab a chance to get a glimpse of the technologies used by teams to take leads.
2. Google Is Training Machines To Predict When A Patient Will Die
Google had created a tool that could forecast a host of patient outcomes, including how long people may stay in hospitals, their odds of re-admission and chances they will soon die. Google came with a new algorithm created by the company read up on the woman 175,639 data points.
3. Android Messages will allow you to send texts from your computer
Google is about to roll out desktop browser support for Android Messages. This support will allow people to use their PC for sending messages and viewing those that have been received on their Android smartphone.
4. WhatsApp will stop working on these devices- Is your phone on the list?
Instant messaging app WhatsApp has updated its support feature, updating the list of smartphones that will stop working soon. Is your phone on the list?
5. FIFA WORLD CUP 2018: Machine learning predicts the winner
Andrew Groll and his colleagues at the Technical University of Dortmund have paired machine learning and statistical data methods at arriving at the most likely winner of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
6. Amazon to host 30-hour Prime Day Sale on July 10
Amazon is getting ready to host a 30-hour long Prime day sale next month. When all Amazon operations across countries offer massive discounts to its subscription-based Prime shoppers.
7. Instagram counters Snapchat, YouTube with IGTV’S vertical video
This time the trending news from the social media genre states of Instagram challenging Snapchat, YouTube with IGTV’S vertical video.
8. WhatsApp finally starts rolling out group video Call and voice call feature
WhatsApp for Android beta has been updated with two highly-anticipated features like group video call and group voice call. Here is all you need to know about the WhatsApp group calling feature.
9. Jabra launched Elite 65e, Elite Active 65t wireless headphones
The trending news from the gadget section states of Elite 65e and Elite Active 65t wireless headphones, being launched in India by Jabra.
10. WhatsApp for Android soon to be spotted with Sticker Reactions
The trending news presented by WhatsApp this time states of the WhatsApp for Android, which would be soon spotted with Sticker Reactions.