The week that started on 25th June 2018, had some scintillating news to offer from the technological arena. Truecaller gets new ‘Block Section’ update, Xiaomi to introduce POCOPHONE brand and lots more. Let’s find out what else happened in the Tech World:
1. Redmi 6 Pro launched with dual rear cameras
The trending news from Xiaomi this time states of the launch of the Redmi 6 Pro, boasting of dual rear cameras. Read the other features now.
2. WhatsApp for Android gets customized Media Visibility feature
The latest news from WhatsApp states of WhatsApp for Android feature which gets its Media Visibility feature customized.
3. Apple releases its first iOS 12 public beta version
Apple has recently revealed its first iOS 12 public beta version. Check out the list of devices applicable to this and the features now.
4. Truecaller gets new ‘Block Section’ update
Truecaller for Android this time get a new ‘Block Section’ update. To know more about the features of this recent update, read now.
5. BSNL launches Rs. 1,999 prepaid pack, offering unlimited voice calls
This time BSNL hits the headlines with the news of the launch of its latest ₹1,999 pack, offering unlimited voice calls for users.
6. Google Maps updated with personalized recommendations feature
Google Maps has recently hit the headlines with its latest update of personalized recommendation feature which adds more to the company’s mapping tool.
7. After MI and Redmi, Xiaomi to introduce POCOPHONE brand
Xiaomi has applied for a trademark that is for a new mobile brand known as ‘POCOPHONE’. Once successful, POCOPHONE will be the third brand under Xiaomi will be selling its devices.
8. Xiaomi Mi 6X launched its Hatsune Miku Special Edition
The trending news this time from Xiaomi states of the Xiaomi Mi 6X which recently launched its Hatsune Miku Special Edition.
9. Reliance Jio launches Oppo Monsoon offer with benefits worth ₹4900
Reliance Jio this time launches its latest offer along with Oppo, termed as the Oppo Monsoon offer with benefits worth ₹4900.
10. Airtel revamps its ₹649 plan, offering 90GB data
This time Airtel states of revamping its ₹649 plan, offering 90GB data and unlimited voice calls for the postpaid users.