The week that started on 30th October 2017, had some scintillating news to offer from the technological arena. WhatsApp ‘Delete for everyone’ feature finally rolled out, AI estimates brain maturity in early infants and much more. Let’s find out what else happened in the Tech World.
1. Now, Aadhaar-mobile number linking made easier
As per the recent sources, Government has made the process of re-verifying the existing mobile subscribers using Aadhaar, much simpler with these steps.
2. AI now estimates brain maturity in early infants
The recent reports by scientists state of the new and developed AI system, equipped in a way that it can assume brain maturity of preterm infants.
3. Airtel to shut 3G in 3-4 years and continue with 2G and 4G: CEO
The recent reports from Bharti Airtel states of closing down of 3G services in 3-4 years and continuing with the 2G and 4g services, as confirmed by CEO.
4. Microsoft and IIT team up to take on Google
The recent measure by Microsoft to take on arch-rival Google is the assemblage with IIT Kharagpur to develop the Search Engine Bing.
5. India is a top market for Nokia Mobiles: CEO
As per the recent reports by HMD Global, India is declared one of the top 3 markets for the sale of Nokia feature and smartphones.
6. WhatsApp Finally Enables ‘Delete for Everyone’ Feature
WhatsApp users can delete messages that have been sent by mistake while deleting a message the user gets 2 options ‘Delete for everyone’ and ‘Delete for Me’.
7. India Overtakes USA As The Second Largest Smartphone Maker
India to overtake the US to become the world’s second-largest smartphone market, trailing China. Economical handsets and 4G services have helped India.
8. Apple Planning to Drop Qualcomm Chipset For Next Year’s iPads And iPhones
Apple Inc has designed iPhones and iPads that would drop chips supplied by Qualcomm Inc and use modem chipsets from either Intel or MediaTek.
9. HMD Launches Nokia 2 The Cheapest Smartphone At ₹7500 (approx)
HMD’s Nokia 2 is the cheapest smartphone, priced at ₹7500 approx. It will be available from the Mid-November. It has 4100 mAh battery, better camera & more.
10. Chinese Networking Products Manufacturer TP-Link Launches Android Smartphone
Chinese computer network providing company TP-Link launches an Android smartphone Neffos X1 and Neffos X1 Max. The device comes with slim design, dual rear cameras.