The week that started on 16th October 2017, had some scintillating news to offer from the technological arena. Light launched a camera with 16 lenses, WhatsApp introduced a Live location feature, Google Chrome introduced 3 new antiviruses and much more. Let’s find out what else happened in the Tech World.
1. ZTE’s Axon M flip phone: The one with the dual screen
ZTE is here to enthral the buyers with its latest Axon M flip phone, i.e. the smartphone with dual screen, also being considered as a multi-tasking phone.
2. Now share your Live Location on WhatsApp
WhatsApp introduces a new feature, Live Location, available with the latest update of the app, and accessible by the users of both Android and iOS.
3. Google Chrome added 3 new antiviruses, enhancing protection of Windows users
To enhance the device’s malware detection capacity and for encouraging safe browsing experiences, Google has introduced three new antiviruses for Chrome.
4. iPhone 7 at ₹7,777 from Airtel. Is it worth?
Airtel has recently launched its Online Store, making the provision of purchasing iPhone 7 by paying ₹7,777. But, is it really worth?
5. Lenovo to release Moto G6, G6 Plus, and G6 Play next year
Motorola is on the way to launch the G6 series that is the Moto G6 and G6 Plus. There is a rumor that Motorola may launch Moto G6 Play in 2018.
6. MP Cyber Cell Busts A Gang For Selling Indian Bank Details
The Madhya Pradesh police cyber cell has busted an international gang which sold information on bank, account, debit and credit cards on the dark web.
7. Apple May Introduce Payments Service In India
Apple Inc. is eyeing a portion of India’s rapidly booming digital payments business and may introduce Apple Pay service in the future.
8. Flipkart To Buy A Minority Stake In BookMyShow
Flipkart in talks for a strategic partnership with ticketing platform BookMyShow in a move that will build out its services and transaction.
9. DoubleLocker – This Android ransomware changes the pin and locks your phone
The latest threat this season for the Android Device users is the DoubleLocker ransomware, known for encrypting phones and changing pin numbers.
10. With 16 lenses in one, Light’s L16 camera poses threat to DSLRs
The latest innovation by Light, i.e. the L16 camera is posing a challenge to the DSLRs, with its 16 lenses packed in one and is powered by Android.