The week that started on 6th November 2017, had some scintillating news to offer from the technological arena. Intel and AMD became partners to manufacture a laptop kit, Sony’s Android TV Comes With Google Assistant and much more. Let’s find out what else happened in the Tech World.
1. SBI Installs Microsoft’s Cloud Powered Office 365 Solution
Tech giant Microsoft announced that State Bank of India (SBI) has deployed its cloud-powered productivity solution, Office 365.
2. Intel Partners With AMD To Manufacture A Laptop Chip
Intel and AMD are merging together against Nvidia to manufacture a laptop computer chip that uses an Intel processor and an AMD graphics unit.
3. Sony’s Android TV Comes With Google Assistant
Sony Electronics announced that the users with 2017 and select 2016 Sony 4k HDR televisions with Android TV can now use the Google an Assistant.
4. Xiaomi released its Mi Mix 2s Shows an iPhone X like notch
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2s comes with almost no bezels on three sides of the display, the Mi Mix 2s is seen sporting an iPhone X-like notch on top.
5. Flipkart To Launch A New Smartphone-Billion Capture+
Flipkart is expected to launch a smartphone under the brand name ‘Billion’- Billion Capture Plus. sales planned to start from 15 November on Flipkart.
6. IBM Urges British Columbia Government To Track Marijuana Sales
IBM Corp is one of the bluest U.S blue chip companies is touting blockchain as the supply- management tool of choice for an unusual industry.
7. Aadhaar verification on Skype helps in job interviews: Nilekani
As per the recent IT news, Infosys co-founder regarded that Aadhaar integration with Skype application aids to job interviews.
8.Now you can upload Older Photos, Videos to STORIES on Instagram
To impede the growing popularity of arch-rival Snapchat, Instagram introduces a new feature for the users with the latest update.
9.Delhi Air Pollution: Air Purifier sales rise
The trending news this season is the heavy air pollution covering Delhi which has led to the rapid sales of the Air-purifiers among the citizens.
10. Prime members to get a ‘Triple Cashback Offer’: Jio
The trending news from the telecom genre is the introduction of the new ‘Triple Cashback Offer’ by Reliance Jio Infocomm for its prime members.