Xiaomi India declared the launch of the new Mi Service Order Status feature on Mi.com. The feature will permit users to track their device repair status on the website. It offers five-stage tracking progress for device repairs.
The Managing Director of Xiaomi India, Manu Kumar Jain posted a tweet to announce this feature. Mi Service Order Status will the customers to track their device repair and know its service status online. The five stages of tracking progress are under inspection, work in progress, ready for delivered and canceled.
Given that Xiaomi has always been keen on providing an improved customer experience in India, the online device repair status tracking is a step that will take the company forward in achieving its goal.
How to track your device using service order status?
- You can easily track your device using 3 simple steps
- Enter your contact or order or service or IMEI or Sn No.
- Click on ‘Confirm’ to get an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and Click on ‘Submit’. You will get the status of your service order details of your device.
This feature will surely help the Xiaomi smartphone users who had to call the executives at the service center in order to track their repair service status. Even, it has come at a time when there various videos on the social media exposing the poor management at the Xiaomi centers. After all this, the company appears to have opted for the online repair tracking to resolve the issues faced by users.
Some common order status mentioned by the company
- Under inspection – Your device is being checked.
- Work in progress – Your device is getting repaired.
- Ready for delivery – Your device is repaired and is ready to be delivered.
- Delivered – You have accepted the delivery of your device.
- Cancelled – Your service order is canceled.